BOTOX® for Manhattan, NY
What Is BOTOX®?
The most popular, non-surgical cosmetic treatment.
BOTOX® is the first and only treatment Opens new tab to BOTOX® Cosmetic websiteFDA-approved to temporarily reduce the appearance of aging by relaxing the muscles in your face. It can diminish:
BOTOX® can also be used as a preventative method, stopping wrinkles and lines from getting bigger.
If you want to soothe out signs of aging, then check out BOTOX® in Manhattan!
Why Choose Us for BOTOX® in Manhattan?
A smile is the first thing people notice about someone. We aim to keep it that way, with BOTOX® treatment. The last thing you want is a frozen look that hides your pearly whites.
Our team at Midtown Dental Excellence combines their knowledge and experience in dentistry to give you BOTOX® results based on a comprehensive review of your entire facial aesthetics. This better ensures you receive consistent, natural-looking results.
In addition to treating cosmetic concerns, our dentists in Manhattan can utilize BOTOX® to help with:
Contact us today to see if BOTOX® is right for you:
- Lesly L. (Actual Happy Patient)
Have Questions about BOTOX® in Manhattan?
Get the answers from our cosmetic experts.
- What is the procedure for BOTOX® injections? Does it hurt? Our procedure for BOTOX® in Manhattan only takes around 15 minutes. We inject the serum with a fine needle to the areas of concern.
Most patients do not need anesthesia and describe it as a pinch. If you are fearful of pain or needles, we can administer a topical anesthetic and help calm your nerves. We do it all the time with nervous dental patients.
- What should you not do after BOTOX®? Our BOTOX® dentists will provide you with clear instructions following the treatment. Generally, we will advise you to:
- Avoid physical activity for at least 24 hours
- Avoid consuming alcohol
- Do not touch or rub your skin where BOTOX® was injected
- Avoid facial treatments like facials, chemical peels, etc.
- Do not lie down on your face for at least four hours
- Avoid blood-thinning medication or painkillers
If you have any questions regarding after-care with BOTOX®, give us a call or text us: 212-751-1333
- How soon will you see BOTOX® results? You may begin to see results within 24 to 48 hours. However, you can expect to see full results in one to two weeks.
If you have a big event coming up, we recommend coming in for a BOTOX® treatment at least two weeks prior.
- How long does BOTOX® last? You can expect the effects of BOTOX® to last between three to six months. Toward the end, your muscles will regain action, and lines and wrinkles will begin to reappear. This is when we recommend coming in for another treatment.
As you continue using BOTOX®, you may find your lines and wrinkles reappear less severe because the muscles are shrinking.
- How often should you get BOTOX®? To maintain a youthful, wrinkle-free appearance, our BOTOX® experts in Manhattan recommend getting a touch-up when the effects begin to wear off. This will vary from patient to patient, but typically it is around four months.
By staying up-to-date with BOTOX® treatments, your muscles will not be able to regain strength, which will lessen the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
- Will my face look natural with BOTOX®? If you are worried about achieving natural-looking results with BOTOX®, then you’ve come to the right place.
We believe BOTOX® should restore your youthful appearance and hide the hands of time. It should not give you a frozen look, uneven eyebrows, or dramatic, unnatural results.
We also utilize our knowledge and experience in dentistry to understand better how your face is supported and how it will react to BOTOX®.